In Search of Utopia
 Exploring The Hieroglyphics of Our Time

« More on Hypocrisy | Main | Eh.... Wow.... »

September 10, 2004

Enquiring Minds Want to Know?

"How many times have you been arrested, Mr. President?"

Posted by David A at September 10, 2004 05:09 PM

Trackback Pings

To Trackback use the following link:

Comments

Look when it comes to President Bush, he doesn't have to prove a thing from the past. He's had 4 years as our president in the worst possible time of our globe and then governor of Texas. The last four years proves to me what kind of man he is and I do not need to know more than that for that is all that matters.
~C

Posted by: firstbrokenangel [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 10, 2004 05:42 PM

I have to agree here, though I bet it is for a different reason. Bush has had four years to prove what a fuck up he is ... and he has done so gloriously. He has proved that he is a liar and the king of all bullshit. He has also proved that our civil liberties mean squat compared to his agenda.

That is all I need to know to know that I don't want a constitution-ripping imbecile leading the country I love.

Posted by: Rogue [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 10, 2004 07:46 PM

Facts don't appear to have much of an impact on you, Rogue.

Posted by: Boyd [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 10, 2004 11:22 PM

Actually, Boyd, facts do have a major impact on me. Facts, not spin ... not slant ... not bullshit ... not "this is what we are going to say today to cover what we did yesterday." The only impact that crap has on me is to further my resolve to vote my conscience.

Posted by: Rogue [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 11, 2004 07:43 AM

Spin comes from both sides. You appear to choose to reject the spin you don't like, and embrace the spin you like. That's essentially picking and choosing your facts.

Posted by: Boyd [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 11, 2004 10:04 AM

Presumptuous, at best. I actually read, read, read, and listen to what Bush says and then compare it to what he did/does.

Posted by: Rogue [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 11, 2004 11:39 PM